Inper Ltd (together with its subsidiaries, referred to herein as “Inper,” “we” or “us”), recognizes the importance of data privacy to our customers, suppliers and other individuals visiting our website or providing us with personal data in connection with our products and services (collectively referred to herein as “you”). This Privacy Statement describes our policy regarding the privacy of your personal data when visiting our website, purchasing or supplying products and services, and otherwise providing personal information to us at events, trade shows, or in connection with product or service inquiries.
Inper respects the right of our Business Partners to obtain information concerning the processing of personal data. Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of personal data should be directed to the applicable contact.
Inper reserves the right to update and change this Privacy Statement from time to time. If Inper makes material changes to its privacy practices, a prominent notice will be posted on this web page. Each time a user uses the Sites, the current version of the Privacy Statement applies. Accordingly, a user should check the date on which this Privacy Statement was last updated (which appears at the top) and review for any changes since the last version. If a user does not agree to the Privacy Statement, the user should not use the Sites.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The information that we learn from customers and other individuals helps us to continually improve your experience with our website, products and services. Below are the types of personal data that we gather:
Information You Give to Us
- You might provide us with personal data that you enter on our website, disclose by email or over the phone, or provide at events and trade shows.
- Examples of information that we collect and use in this regard might include personal data provided when searching for a product, placing an order, creating an account, applying for payment terms, requesting service or product support, subscribing to our newsletter, communicating with us by phone or email or in person at a trade show event, completing a survey, providing reviews, submitting credentials or other information for account verification, uploading or sharing photos or videos, and signing up for alerts and other communications.
- You might provide us with such information as your name, e-mail address, account log-in information, shipping address, phone number, credit card information, financial information relating to orders or email address, or other data regarding your preferences and feedback on our business.
- We receive certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain data when your web browser accesses our website. See additional information on our use of “cookies” below.
- Examples of the information we collect and analyze in this regard might include the IP address used to connect your computer to the internet, computer and connection information, purchase or browsing history on our websites, and products you viewed or searched for, information about any photo or video recorded, including the name of the video file, the length of the video, EXIF data relating to the photo or video.
- In some cases, we may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (e.g., scrolls, clicks, mouse-overs) and country-level location data.
- We may use information about your country location to customize our website, products or services offered and features related thereto.
Information From Others
- In some case, we may obtain information about you from third parties, such as marketers, partners, and researchers.
- Third Party Web Beacons and Third Party Buttons. We may display third-party content on or through Inper Products and Services, including third-party advertising. We also may enable you to connect your Inper account to, or otherwise interface with, third party services, including third party social networks and communications services. In addition, we may implement third party buttons (such as Facebook “like” or “share” buttons) that may function as web beacons even when you do not interact with the button. Information collected through third-party web beacons and buttons is collected directly by these third parties, not by Inper. Information collected by a third party in this manner is subject to that third party’s own data collection, use, and disclosure policies.
How we use your personal information
Inper will use the Personally Identifiable Information a user submits for any purposes related to Inper’s business. We will ensure that the use of information is generally required under the user agreements we have with you, or is in our legitimate interest as part of the Inper Products and Services we provide, or is with your consent. Information is collected for use including, but not limited to the following:
- To improve user experience on our websites;
- To accept and fulfill orders and to meet our contractual obligations relating to such orders;
- To understand a user’s needs and create content that is relevant to the user;
- To generate statistical studies;
- To enable individuals to explore and compare the functionality and features of our products;
- To Respond to customer inquiries and requests related to our products and services;
- To conduct market research and planning by sending user surveys;
- To notify user referrals of Inper services, information, or products when a user requests that Inper send such information to referrals;
- To improve services, information, and products;
- To help a user complete a transaction, or provide services or customer support;
- To communicate back to the user;
- To update the user on services, information, and products;
- To personalize a Site for the user;
- To notify the user of any changes with a Site which may affect the user;
- To allow the user to purchase products, access services, or otherwise engage in activities the user selects.
In some cases, we may store the data that you provide to us so that we can continue to (i) provide you with products and services for future orders; (ii) correspond with you regarding previous orders and service or warranty issues related thereto; and (iii) provide you with marketing and new product information and promotions. In addition, we may be required to store certain personal data due to legal and regulatory obligations (e.g., order data to comply with financial regulations and export laws).
Who we share your data with
- We will not share your data that we collect through Inper Products and Services to third parties except as described in this Policy or as we disclose to you at the time the information is collected. We may in some cases have a need to share your data to third parties in the following circumstances:
- We may share your data with our parent company, affiliates and subsidiaries globally in order to provide you with Inper product and services.
- Any information that you voluntarily choose to upload to a publicly accessible site or venue using Inper Products and Services (including sharing data on Inper’s online community forum, the “Inper Forum”), or that you elect to make public, will be available to anyone who has access to that content, including other users.
- We work with third party service providers to provide payment facilitation, parcel transportation, application development, hosting, maintenance, flight environment data, account verification, and other services for us. We require these service providers to use or disclose, the information they process on our behalf, only as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
- We may preserve and disclose your data if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, warrant or request, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
- We also reserve the right to preserve and disclose your data that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to (i) take precautions against liability, (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activities, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, (iv) protect the security or integrity of the Inper Products and Services and any facilities or equipment used to make the Inper Products and Services available, or (v) protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
- Inper uses a third party verification service provider to verify certain users of Inper Products and Services and Inper may disclose data to this service provider. The service provider may retain credential information provided as part of account verification for compliance and other purposes and may provide such information, as well as your user login ID or email address, to government authorities, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies and other duly authorized parties as may be required by or permitted under applicable laws. We require this service provider by contract to use or disclose, the information they process on our behalf, only as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
- If you consent to our disclosure of data to a third party, such as business partners, or as otherwise authorized under applicable law.
- Data about our users, including information you provided and any information collected through Inper Products and Services, may be disclosed and otherwise communicated to an acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- We may make certain aggregated, de-identified, or non-identifying information about users of Inper Products and Services available to third parties for various purposes, including (i) compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; (iii) product safety analysis; or (iv) to assist such parties in understanding our users’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality of Inper Products and Services.
What rights and choice you have over your data
- You can access and update your information on your Inper account page. Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to additional information, including the right to request access to and receive certain information about the information we maintain about you, update or correct inaccuracies in the information we maintain about you have the information blocked, deleted, or erased, as appropriate. You also have the right to object to the processing of your information or to withdraw your consent to our processing of information about you, including to the transfer of information to other countries.
- Note, however, that if you exercise your right to object or your rights of blocking, deletion or to be “forgotten,” or if you decline to share certain information with us, or if you withdraw your consent to our processing of information about you, we may not be able to provide to you some, or any, of the features and functionality of Inper Products and Services.
- You may update, correct, or delete certain Inper account information and preferences by accessing your account preferences page, available through certain Inper Products and Services, including the Inper.com websites and certain Inper mobile applications. If you wish to access or amend any other information we hold about you or exercise any other rights you have under applicable data protection law, you may contact us at support@Inper.com.
- If you receive commercial email or text messages from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the email or text message. You may also opt out from receiving commercial email or text messages from us by sending your request to us by email at support@Inper.com.
- We use Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data; Google provides some additional privacy options described at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners .
- A “cookie” is a small data file that our site transfers to your device through your web browser that enables the site systems to recognize your browser and subsequently capture and remember certain information. We use both session cookies, which are erased upon closing your web browser, and persistent cookies, which may be stored for a certain period of time.
- You can configure most browsers to prevent them from accepting new cookies or to disable cookies altogether. We recommend that you leave cookies enabled as they allow you to take advantage of some of our essential website functionality. For example, if you block cookies, you may not be able to shop for products on our site or chat with our representatives online.
Third Party Services
- Inper Products and Services may contain features or links to websites and services provided by third parties. Any information you provide on third-party sites or services is provided directly to the operators of such services and is subject to those operators’ policies, if any, governing privacy and security, even if accessed through Inper Products and Services. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third-party sites or services to which links or access are provided through Inper Products and Services, and we recommend that you view the privacy policies of each website that you visit.Your contact information
- Inper takes the security of your personal information very seriously. Inper online services such as the Inper Online Store and iTunes Store protect your personal information during transit using encryption such as Transport Layer Security (TLS). When your personal data is stored by Inper, we use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures. With the exception of iCloud Mail, iCloud data is stored in encrypted form including when we utilize third-party storage.
- When you use some Inper products, services, or applications or post on an Inper forum, chat room, or social networking service, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
How we protect your data
- We are committed to using all certain physical, organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect the Personal Information that you provide us with. When inputting information onto our website, sensitive information (such as credit or debit card information) is encrypted and protected via SSL encryption, and is subsequently transferred and tokenised by our payment provider.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
Retention of Personal Information
- Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage third party service providers. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your personal information.
- If you are located in the EEA: Some of the non-EEA countries are recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection according to EEA standards (the full list of these countries is available here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/adequacy/index_en.htm .) With regard to transfers of Personal Information that we may from time to time make to other countries, we have put in place measures, such as standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission to protect your Personal Information. You may obtain a copy of these measures by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
We do not sell products or services for purchase by children. Our website is only intended to provide products and services and information related thereto for adults over the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 18 and we require that any child under the age of 18 solely access our website with the consent and supervision of a parent or guardian.
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org